Dr. Gene Abrams
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Oregon, 1981.
- B.A., Math, U.C. San Diego, 1976
- Faculty member in the Department of Mathematics at UCCS since 1983
- Recipient of the UCCS campuswide Outstanding Teaching Award, 1988
- Department Chair, September 1995 - August 1998
- Designated as University of Colorado systemwide President's Teaching Scholar, 1996
- Recipient of the 2002 Burton W. Jones Award for Distinguished University Teaching, Rocky Mountain Section of the Mathematical Association of America
- Co-developer of and teacher in the CU-Colorado Springs MathOnline program.
- Recipient of the UCCS campuswide Chancellor's Award, 2010
- Recipient (with J. Sklar) of 2010 Allendoerfer Award (for expository writing), Mathematical Association of America
- full vita available on request