University Student Registration Spring 2023
University Student Registration
Student Agreements are now being accepted for the Spring 2023 semester!
REGISTRATION PROCESS: If the only UCCS course(s) for which you are registering during the Spring Semester 2023 is a MathOnline course, then you do NOT need to complete the standard university registration process. All registration and payment processes are done through the MathOnline office. Username and passwords will be distributed to registered students before the semester begins. Any and all questions about enrollment, tuition, etc... should be directed to the MathOnline program, NOT to the UCCS registrar.
|Course #||Course Name||Credit Hours||
|MATH 2350||Calculus III||4||$1,688.00|
|MATH 3110||Theory of Numbers||3||$1,266.00|
|MATH 3130||Intro to Linear Algebra||3||$1,266.00|
|MATH 3400||Intro to Diff. Equations||3||$1,266.00|
University Student Registration Process
The MathOnline Post High School Program is designed for the calculus-ready, college student who wishes to take quality university-level mathematics courses online.
Click HERE for more information.
* Registration will be completed in the UCCS online registration system. However, you must first complete the following steps BEFORE you will be allowed to register:
- Get an Exam Proctor arranged
- Download and complete the MathOnline Student Agreement. This form requires your Exam Proctor contact information and signature:
Spring 2023 MathOnline University Student Agreement (PDF)
- Return your completed MathOnline University Student Agreement in one of the following ways:
- By Email: Scan and email documents as a PDF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: Fax completed documents to (719) 623-0309
- By Mail: University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, LAS Extended Studies ATTN: Brian Glach 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway Colorado Springs, CO 80918
- Once your completed paperwork has been received by UCCS, you will then receive by e-mail the instructions to complete your MathOnline registration in the UCCS online registration system. The instructions will include tuition payment information. *Please DO NOT send payment with your student agreement.
Students are strongly encouraged to submit their MathOnline Student Agreement no later than the week prior to the start of classes which is January 17, 2023 (i.e. during the week of January 9-13, 2022). This allows us to ensure that students have all the necessary hardware and software in place for the first day of classes.
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS: Enrollment in MathOnline courses is limited, and determined on a first come first serve basis.
Withdrawals may be accomplished within the UCCS online registration system until the Census Date for these courses, February 1, 2023.
Please refer to the following information when calculating your refund amount: (see UCCS Policy link)
- Withdrawals accomplished before February 1, 2023, 5 pm MT a 100% tuition refund will be issued.
- Withdrawals accomplished after February 1, 2023, 5 pm MT - NO REFUND will be issued.
NOTE: We believe that MathOnline courses effectively provide high-quality, university-level mathematics courses to high school and other students. However, our experience indicates that a number of factors (including a student’s independence in learning, level of motivation, and discipline in study) play important roles in determining a student’s chances for success in these courses. With this in mind, please read Words of Caution prior to completing the registration process.